Believe in your team!
Nothing will motivate your staff more than acknowledging their performance, engaging their intellect, and empowering them to find the best way to do a better job with the tools you provide as an employer.
We believe in our maids and many of them have been with us for years and have advanced to “trainers”.
Nothing proves the point more than hearing from a maid who was considering leaving the company early on:
“There are so many things that I like about working for We Clean 4 You that it’s impossible to choose just one.”
- working independently
- I love when clients let me know that they are happy with my work
- freedom to do more than is expected
- feeling like I’ve done a good job
- the ability to improve quality of life by giving client’s time to relax
- working for a company that sees me as a person — not just an employee
- wardrobe, make-up, and hair don’t matter!
- not having to converse with others
- great pay and getting paid weekly
- most of my clients are within 10 miles of my home
- consistency of having regular clients and knowing what to expect
- friendly staff that smile and answer questions willingly
- bosses value my opinion, welcome new ideas and suggestions
- my contribution (however small) is appreciated
- given opportunities to explore new ways to contribute
“Thank you for all you do. You demonstrate that you don’t have to be a missionary or a pastor to do God’s work! It’s never been about the money. It’s ALL about feeling appreciated and valuable.”
We are a people driven company. We value our maids and want them to be successful with ownership and pride in their ability to make others happy. Lead with compassion and caring to improve the lives of your employees and make a difference.
“Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care!”
Feel free to leave us a POSITIVE review! Or call us and we will fix the problem immediately!
It isn’t just about the DUST,
Invite someone in your home you can TRUST!