It is finally Fall and we are ready for a change in weather! With the season changes, it’s a great time to make some adjustments in home maintenance and deep clean.
General Home Maintenance:
- Check your heating/AC system. Clean out air ducts. Change filters.
- Have you cleaned out your fireplace?
- Does your outdoor furniture need to be scrubbed down? The weather is slightly cooler and you may enjoy the time outdoors.
- Clean windows
- Dust blinds
- Clean baseboards
- Vacuum air vents
- Add Fall décor
- Clean carpets
- Turn the mattress and vacuum
- Move summer clothing to back of closet or store to make room for Fall looks
- Clean blinds/window trimmings
- Shampoo carpets or mop flooring
- More cooking is done during Holiday season. Organize spices-throw out old spices.
- Vacuum behind refrigerator and clean shelves
- Clean the oven
- Wipe down handles, baseboards, cabinets, appliances, light fixtures
- Deep clean your flooring
- Wash/clean shower curtain or glass doors
- Throw out all medications
- Wipe down cabinets, baseboards, door handles, light fixtures
- Get extra towels/hygiene products ready for guests
- Add Fall scent
If you do not have time for all of this, book an appointment with us to do Deep Cleaning!
Keep calm and share the love! That’s why we want to Clean 4 You!
Next Step…Schedule a time to meet with us. We want you to see why our “boutique” cleaning business is just right 4 YOU!
Make your house SPARKLE!
Serving Montgomery County and North Harris County areas.
We Clean 4 You