It is almost Fall. We are all excited to move on from Summer!
There are items in your home you probably have not thought to clean for some time. The changing of the seasons often provides added motivation to clean. And the holidays will be here soon!
We have listed a few places you may have overlooked cleaning:
- Fall is a great time to open the windows and let the air in. Wash the windows effectively with a couple of gallons of water and a teaspoon of dish soap.
- You may also add vinegar instead of dish soap for streak-less window cleaning.
Wash your walls
- Mix ½ cup of white vinegar and warm water together in a bucket.
- Wipe dirt off walls using solution.
- Rinse walls with clean water.
Clean windowsills and grooves
- Use the brush attachment from your vacuum to wipe away dirt and dead bugs
- Sprinkle baking soda on remaining residue
- Spray vinegar on top of the baking soda
- Scrub all around tracks and windowsill with an old toothbrush
- Wipe down and rinse with a clean towel or microfiber cloth
- Add clean towels to your washer
- In the detergent dispenser add ½ cup baking soda, a quart of vinegar and run the cycle
- Use hot temperature water and longest cycle
- Wipe down glass and exterior sides of washer
- Washer should be cleaned once a month to rid salmonella, bacteria, and mold
- Deep clean the lint screen by wetting both sides with hot water
- Scrub with liquid detergent and a brush to remove build up
- Rinse and wipe down dryer exterior
Additional places to clean:
- Vacuum under beds and all furniture
- Dust Door frame tops
- Spot Clean Carpets and Rugs
Or you can schedule a personal Maid to come Clean 4 You!